This one says "she believed she could, so she did!."
The perfect end of the year or congratulation gifts to gift inspiring minds.
i.e Graduates of 2019/2020.
Standard Size - 9oz | 3 1/2" H x 2 3/4" D | 65-70 hour burn
* During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle. Failure to do so may result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times.
* Make sure your wick is 1/4" inches long prior to each burn.
* Only burn for 2-3 hours at a time.
* Do not leave candle unattended while burning.
* Keep away from drafts and flammable items.
* Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
* Scents and their strengths are personal and subjective, please keep that in mind when ordering.
* All candles are handmade in small batches using 100% pure Ontario beeswax, therapeutic grade essential oils, high quality fragrance oils ( free from phthalates and parabens).
* Beeswax is known as an all-natural air purifier by releasing negative ions into the air around us; making it the most beneficial wax choice for allergy sufferers or anyone with a weak immune system (i.e children, elderly)
"Everything I make is made with love, patience, and a glass of wine...
nothing in life is perfect, but I strive to be.
Please expect these lovelies to have mini flaws that make them even more special". - Jules ♥
All items are packaged in indestructible boxes and bubble wrap or tissue.
Shred is included.