Following these simple steps can help lengthen the burn time of your candle and minimize your risk when burning candles throughout your home.
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges
of the candle. Failure to do so may result in tunneling, poor scent throw,
and poor burn times.
- Make sure your wick is 1/4" inches long prior to each burn.
- Only burn for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle unattended while burning.
- Keep away from drafts and flammable items.
- Educate children on the safety measurements to take when burning candles to minimize risks and hazards.
- Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains.