CORNUCOPIA (Cinnamon | Berries & Clove) beeswax candle
Sparkling notes of fall leaves, wild berries and clove.
Reminiscent of a brisk walk during an autumn morning.
Made with a delicate blend of pure Ontario beeswax, organic coconut oil and
high-grade fragrances (paraben-free & phthalate-free).
- Burning beeswax gives off negative ions that neutralize and purify the air
we breathe making it a great choice if your or someone you know suffers from sinus infections, allergies, have pets or smoke in the house.
- Emits no soot or harmful smoke
- 3x longer burn time than other candles
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free fragrances
- Candles are hand-poured in 9.0oz straight sided glass jars with (black)
metal lids to provide the perfect luxurious yet plastic-free option.
- ALL jars are refillable.
Standard Size - 9oz | 3 1/2" H x 2 3/4" D | 65-70 hour burn
- During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle. Failure to do so may result in tunneling, poor scent throw,
and poor burn times.
- Make sure your wick is 1/4" inches long prior to each burn.
- Only burn for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Do not leave candle unattended while burning.
- Keep away from drafts and flammable items.
- Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Scents and their strengths are personal and subjective, please keep
that in mind when ordering.